We encourage all involved parties to be prepared for certain delays during the process and to be as flexible as possible. If you have any specific queries, please do ask!
As we were since the first lockdown, we are 100% committed and focused on doing the right things for our clients, our colleagues, and our community.
We appreciate this is an anxious time for many and that’s why we want you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need to get a better understanding of what’s happening.
It will be the responsibility of each of us to decide how we wish to approach life beyond ‘Freedom Day’.
1. We will not attend work or any appointment if we are feeling unwell or have been advised by NHS test and trace to self-isolate. We would expect the same of any client and would ask that you let us know if there is a reason for us to postpone any visit, appointment, valuation or viewing.
2. We will ask you if you wish ‘face coverings’ to be worn at any appointment or meeting and we will respect your wishes.
3. We will ask you if you prefer to receive only digital communication from us rather than paper copies.
4. We will continue to record names and dates of contacts in case of any NHS test and trace position.
5. We will continue with our hand washing/sanitizing to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
6. Our priority is the safety of our customers and our colleagues at all times.
You are welcome to visit our branches without the need for an appointment however may be asked to wait outside if we are very busy so we do not have too many people in the branch at one time.
If you have any queries do please call us for a chat – 020 8740 6622