The Government last night confirmed that estate and letting agents could get back to the business of moving people, and for that, we are very grateful. We hope that this news finds you safe and well, and we wanted to give you an outline of the process for viewing properties for sale or for rent going forward.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH THE VIRUS, PLEASE DO NOT VIEW A PROPERTY The health and safety of our team and our customers is paramount during this crisis and we’d like to provide you with the highest level of service whilst recognising the risks of spreading the virus.
Please read our viewing advice carefully and please follow the instructions below.
INITIAL VIDEO VIEWING
We hold videos on properties currently available. Please contact your local branch if you are unable to access the video link on our website property listing.
VIEWING THE ACTUAL PROPERTY
Please confirm the time of viewing with your local branch by telephone or email. They will ask you to sign via DocuSign a health declaration as part of our risk assessment.
- Meet at the property and please keep a distance of 2 metres at all times. At this time we won’t be shaking hands or offering an elbow bump, please understand that we’re not being rude, we’re just following Government guidance.
- We would ask you to limit the number of viewers to two people from one household (who already live together).
- One of our team will first enter the property, please remain outside until they tell you to enter.
- All internal doors, windows, and the back door (as appropriate) will be opened for you.
- We will leave you alone to view the property and wait just outside so that we are on hand to answer queries.
- Please try not to touch anything inside the property. If you’d like to see anything in detail please let us know when you are outside the property we will re-enter and try to accommodate your request.
- When you leave the property please don’t touch your face until you’ve properly washed your hands or used a hand sanitiser.
Current government guidance on Covid-19 can be read here:
If you have a property that you would like to sell or rent, we are conducting VIDEO VALUATIONS in the first instance, and you can book your HERE.
Thank you, stay alert and save lives.
Richard Palfreeman, CEO