We are seeking a Full Time Sales Progressor based in our busy Northfield Avenue, W13 office to support our four sales offices in Ealing and Shepherds Bush.
Progressing offers through to completion, this is a customer focussed role which requires regular contact with vendors, purchasers and solicitors.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am–6pm.
Position will commence immediately.
As a Sales Progressor your position will involve:
- Issuing Memorandums of Sale
- Attending morning meetings to discuss expected exchanges that day/week.
- Liaising with and update clients on the progress of their sale on a weekly basis
- Speaking with solicitors, mortgage advisors and other agents for updates
- Ensuring that all parties in the chain are aware of required timescales
- Offering solutions to problems as they arise
- Arranging further inspections/quotes for survey issues
- Keeping records/file notes of progress
- Reporting on forecasted exchanges to the Managing Director
- Assisting in updating pipeline predictions
- Advising all parties of an exchange
- Following up pre-completion to ensure all on track for completion
- Providing clients with an excellent customer experience and ensure a smooth exchange of contracts
Our CEO left congratulates our Lettings Director, Silvia Eldawi (second from left) for her 10 years at Northfields where she is one of the youngest Lettings Directors in the UK, Managing Director Nick Devonport and Finance Director Dee Beth are at right
- Must be articulate and well-spoken with excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills
- Needs to be pragmatic and able to solve problems
- Quick to build rapport and a team player
- Disciplined and well organised with ability to cope under pressure
- Capable of managing own workload
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Outlook and Excel essential
Our CEO Richard Palfreeman and Managing Director Nick Devonport accept the Estate Agency of the Year Award for Training and Development from celebrity presenter Penny Smith
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and unrivalled support and advancement with a planned career path. Awarded Best Training & Development 2013 in association with The Times & The Sunday Times, our staff work in dynamic targeted environments where everyone has the desire to succeed.
We are also looking for candidates to fulfil a Branch Manager level position. Please email us for more details about either vacancy.
Email [email protected]