Book a viewing
- Newly refurbished 1120 sq.ft duplex flat
- Three double bedrooms
- 32ft living room with open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- First floor shower room & en suite cloakroom
- Private entrance
- Own drive with off street parking
- Private 65ft westerly aspect rear garden
- Newly constructed studio/office outbuilding
- Share of freehold & 999 year lease
About this property
An absolutely stunning three double bedroom/two bathroom first and second floor maisonette, with off street parking and a wonderful private 65ft Westerly aspect garden. The property has been comprehensively refurbished throughout to a high standard and benefits from a skilfully converted loft, which accommodates an impressive master bedroom with Juliette balcony and en-suite bathroom room. This unique duplex property measures approximately 1120 sq.ft and offers an excellent sense of space coupled with lots of natural light. The well-established rear garden has a raised timber decked area leading down to lovely secluded lawn and patio areas. At the end of the garden is a smart newly constructed 155 sq. ft studio/office outbuilding. The property is being sold with a share in the freehold and a new 999 year lease.
Castlebar Park is a wide tree lined street, located off Pitshanger Lane’s Award Winning High Street, with its excellent local amenities including a variety of local shops, restaurants, good primary schools, Pitshanger Park and local bus services to Ealing Broadway.
Castlebar Park, W5
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in Castlebar Park, W5 - £750,000