Book a viewing
- Spacious lounge with fireplace, bay window & balcony
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- 17ft master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 12ft second bedroom
- 1st floor bathroom & 2nd floor Shower room
- Quality modern double glazed windows
- New carpets and wooden flooring
- Private west facing balcony & front garden
About this property
Northfields has now successfully Exchanged Contracts on this wonderful two double bedroom/two bathroom first and second floor Edwardian conversion flat. This immaculate property offers a good sense of space (918 sq.ft) and is flooded with lots of natural light. The interior is stylish and benefits from lots of built in storage throughout the property. Other notable features include a private balcony & front garden, very low annual running costs and a share in the freehold.
Drayton Road is a quiet tree lined residential street in the sought after Draytons area, West Ealing Mainline Station (future Cross Rail) and Waitrose are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Drayton Road, W13
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in Drayton Road, W13 - £565,000