Book a viewing
- Three bedroom Edwardian Brentham cottage
- Bright south facing 14ft lounge
- Dining room with view of garden
- Modern kitchen with granite surfaces
- Stunning first floor family bathroom
- Large 50ft front garden
- Lovely 30ft deep secluded rear garden
About this property
A wonderful three bedroom plus bonus room terraced Edwardian Brentham House with a lovely secluded rear garden backing on to the playing fields of the Brentham Club. This immaculate property offers a good sense of space throughout and we strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The property forms part of Ealing’s Historic Brentham Garden Estate, a conservation area of architectural merit. Located close to the open spaces of Pitshanger Park & Pitshanger Lane’s Award Winning High Street, with its excellent local amenities including a variety of local shops, restaurants, and local bus services to Ealing Broadway.
Meadvale Road, W5
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in Meadvale Road, W5 - £800,000