- Flat for people aged 55 and over
- Purpose built one bedroom flat
- First floor with lift access
- Reception room with dining area
- £23,200 to extend lease from 61 years
- Communal gardens & residents parking
This is a charming and homely one bedroom first floor apartment for buyers of the age 55 and above and is serviced with a warden during the day, lift access and residents parking.
This well maintained flat has calming views of the lovely communal gardens at the rear in a welcoming and friendly Northfields location. Further benefits include a reception dining room, separate kitchen, good size bathroom and a 61 year lease which can be extended at a cost of £23,200 plus solicitors fees.
Situated close to a variety of independent shops, restaurants and cafes on Northfield Avenue and offering a choice of good transport links this property really does tick all of the boxes.