Book a viewing
- Four bedroom Edwardian house
- Abundance of period features
- Located in the heart of Pitshanger village
- Close to the entrance of Pitshanger park
- Same ownership for nearly 40 years
- North Ealing primary school catchment area
- No onward chain
- Sunny westerly aspect rear garden
About this property
A characterful four bedroom Edwardian house retaining an abundance of period features. The property offers accommodation over 3 floors and there’s a lovely sunny west facing rear garden. Our clients have enjoyed living in the house for nearly 40 years and the property has only had 2 owners since built.
Located close to the entrance of Pitshanger Park, Barnfield Road is a pretty tree lined street, located off Pitshanger Lane’s Award Winning High Street, with its excellent local amenities including a variety of local shops, restaurants, good primary schools and local bus services to Ealing Broadway.
Barnfield Road, W5
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in Barnfield Road, W5 - £899,950