Book a viewing
- Three bedroom end of terrace period house
- 30ft through reception room
- Well equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Period features and high ceilings
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Off street parking for two cars on the front drive
- Lovely 50ft garden with modern studio/office outbuilding
About this property
Northfields has now successfully Exchanged Contracts on this wider than average end of terrace period house, with off street parking for two cars on the front drive. This lovely three bedroom house offers a good sense of space and is flooded with lots of natural light. The ground floor boasts a 30ft through reception room with two fireplaces, leading through to a well equipped kitchen with granite surfaces. Outside there’s a lovely, 50ft rear garden with a modern studio/office outbuilding. Subject to relevant consents, the property offers scope to be enlarged with loft and rear extensions.
Selby Road is a pretty tree lined street, located off Pitshanger Lane’s Award Winning High Street, with its excellent local amenities including a variety of local shops, restaurants, good primary schools, Pitshanger Park and local bus services to Ealing Broadway.
Selby Road, W5
£900,000 Fixed Price
Full PDF brochure containing all the details of the property in Selby Road, W5 - £900,000 Fixed Price